An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Line Leader to join a chilled food processor who is a major player in their market and supply to foodservice and food manufacturing companies.
Working a 4 on, 4 off, 12 hour day shift pattern and reporting into the Production Area Leader, your main purpose in this role will be to support and deputise for the Area Leader in driving departmental quality and efficiency.
- Set-up the lines in preparation for the first production run of the day.
- Start and stop the lines. Checking guards, blades and all equipment and produce are in place.
- Change cut sizes.
- Anticipate and report on: breakdowns, overproduction, CCP problems, quality of raw material and staff.
- Monitor the process to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Report any shortfalls in staff, raw material and Work in Progress / end product.
- Accurate completion and input of all KPI data.
- Monitoring and recording of all waste.
- Assisting, monitoring and formally training new and replacement staff.
- To cover the department in the absence of the Area Leader.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information on 01233 223 712
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.