My client are an independently owned food manufacturing and catering business based in West London. Reporting to the Kitchen / Production Manager, the requirement for a Team Leader has now become available.
- Ensure compliance with, communicate and, wherever possible, enhance the legislative and company’s hygiene, food safety, quality and health & safety requirements and standards
- Ensure that your area is always clean, tidy, hygienic and presentable
- Ensure all paperwork is properly completed and filed in a timely manner
- Produce shift reports
- Monitor staff’s attendance and time keeping and act upon staffing requirements ensuring that these are within production demands
- Manage staff holidays ensuring skill gaps are covered at all times
- Screen staff’s personal hygiene
- Motivate, coach and develop team members, define a clear and concise development programme for all staff
- Ensure team’s performance is analyzed, communicated and reviewed on a regular basis ensuring targets are set to promote development
- Ensure Critical Control Points are adhered to at all times
- Support in development of risk assessments for SOP’s for area.
- Deliver the plan on time in full and in the correct sequence by utilising resources effectively
I am accepting CV's for this vacancy straight away, so if you are looking for a new opportunity please click the apply button today or for further information contact Tom Shaw on 01233 223 712.
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.