Magenta International are specialist recruiters in the Building Services sector and are currently looking for;
Vacancy: Mechanical Project Manager, Permanent
Location: Central London/Surrey
Reference: Mech PM, Surrey - ST
The role will see you developing site relationships with customers and managing project programmes and cost control to deliver installations whilst overseeing the commissioning and hand-over process.
All of your projects will be based in and around the South East (including London), key responsibilities will include:
- Project planning, budget control and monthly project valuations
- Procurement and management of subcontractor and in-house services
- Management and monitoring of project plans to ensure successful completion
- Striving to set high standards of project management, delivery and customer service
- Work to build long-term working relationships with site-based clients including Quantity Surveyors, Site Managers, Project Managers etc.
We are looking for a confident, driven project manager who is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
This is a challenging role and requires someone who has experience of project management and enjoys working in a construction environment, happy working on site
Direct experience in M&E services, BEMS etc would be best suited, CITB H&S Qualified with CSCS, SMSTS, and/or IOSH.
Of course, you will have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with strong negotiation skills and you thrive on doing a good job and increase the profitability of your project.