The Project manager will be required to work across a number of projects managing a team of Engineers for existing clients in London and the South.
To deliver plant replacement and energy efficiency projects in order to meet our client requirements. Experience of managing multiple projects is essential.
The Project Manager will be required to work on a wide range of building services projects and have a general working understanding of Mechanical & Electrical systems.
- To control the overall delivery of the portfolio, taking into account the technical, commercial and managerial requirements from bid, pre-commencement, etc to practical completion
- To ensure that profitability is maintained or improved through effective leadership, high quality customer service and management of support functions on projects
- Lead the bid activity and identify opportunities and support the tender process with cost effective solutions to meet our client requirements
- Provide leadership for the project delivery teams to maximise the potential of the teams and the individuals
- To ensure that projects are designed & engineered to specification to ensure that liabilities and risks are minimised
- Provide appropriate input into all monthly reviews in line with the business to ensure accuracy of the financial status and progress of project
- Maintain positive relationship with the customer through efficient delivery to optimise future opportunities and profitability
Health & Safety:
- Demonstrate appropriate Health and safety leadership to ensure that the safety first and foremost message is visible and alive throughout all activities
- Understanding of and experience of assessing risks and taking appropriate actions in a project environment
- Understanding of relevant legislation and statutory requirements
- Understanding and experience of implementing Company safety procedures
- Project Management qualification e.g. PRINCE2, APMP or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role - Delivering Project Management of M&E Services / Plant Replacement in Commercial, Retail & residential projects
- Good knowledge of building M&E services systems
- Experienced in the use of Building Management Systems
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal, with good customer awareness skills
- Be computer literate with the ability to use standard MS Office packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook