Magenta International are specialist recruiters in the Building Services sector and are currently looking for;
Vacancy: Mechanical Estimator, Permanent
Reference: Mech Est, TN - ST
This is a great opportunity to join a privately owned M&E Building Services Contractor as a Mechanical Estimator, based out of their offices in Kent
Mechanical Estimator Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately quantify materials, plant and labour requirements for allocated projects. Attend and contribute at tender stage/strategy / innovation meetings.
- Prepare estimate utilising computer aided systems including input of data, ensuring that procedures are adhered to throughout.
- Produce summary sheet and associated documents and presentation of the package for tender adjudication to meet deadlines.
- Prepare client documentation on completion of tender, including production of associated correspondences.
- Prepare post-tender reports.
- Attend and contribute to mid and post-tender interviews.
- Attend site surveys and liaise with other departments, suppliers and subcontractors to tender submission stage. Negotiate lowest prices with suppliers and subcontractors.