- Job Reference: ST
- Date Posted: 17 November 2017
- Location: Loughton, Essex
- Salary: £55,000 to £60,000
- Sector: Building Services
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Steve Turner
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01233 223712
MECHANICAL ESTIMATOR This is a great opportunity to join a privately owned M&E Building Services Contractor as a Mechanical Estimator, based out of their offices in Loughton.
Mechanical Estimator Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately quantify materials, plant and labour requirements for allocated projects. Attend and contribute at tender stage/strategy / innovation meetings.
- Prepare estimate utilising computer aided systems including input of data, ensuring that procedures are adhered to throughout.
- Produce summary sheet and associated documents and presentation of the package for tender adjudication to meet deadlines.
- Prepare client documentation on completion of tender, including production of associated correspondences.
- Prepare post-tender reports.
- Attend and contribute to mid and post-tender interviews.
- Attend site surveys and liaise with other departments, suppliers and subcontractors to tender submission stage. Negotiate lowest prices with suppliers and subcontractors.