Electrical Project Manager
- Job Reference: ST
- Date Posted: 17 November 2017
- Location: Canterbury, Kent
- Salary: £55,000 to £60,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension and Holidays
- Sector: Building Services
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Steve Turner
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01233 223712
I'm recruiting for a family owned M&E contractor, specialising in the residential and commercial industry. We require an Electrical Project Manager with experience tendering projects from Estimating handover to completion. This steadily growing year on year refurbishment specialist, look to keep their reputation of having fantastic staff retention rates and their prized family owned title endorsed by the Royal family.
Ideally we're looking for an Electrical Project Manager whose tendered values between £100 - £2 million, working for an SME M&E company progressed from a site based Electrician or Engineer background.
The role of the Electrical Project Manager will be to tender projects start to finish including the full coordination of site, direct and sub contract packages. If you seek stability in a role, my client have been trading for more than 90 years, developing an incredible backing to last.
Electrical Project Manager Requirements:
- Have experience including, Design Management, Tendering, estimating, progress reporting, procurement, programme management and sub-contract management.
- Must have a residential and commercial background
- Ideally worked for a SME contractor, contracting to value between £100K-£2M
- Ideally progressed from a site based Electrician or Engineer background
Electrical Project Manager Package:
- £55-£60K Salary (DOE)