Magenta International are specialist recruiters in the technical and engineering sector and are currently looking for;
Reference: CMGR/ DH21
Located in the heart of Birmingham, our client has been providing bespoke engineering solutions and products for over 100 years.
The company is currently looking for an individual with project management experience to join their contracts team to oversee projects from order stage, through manufacture to site installation.
To ensure engineering contracts are completed on time and within budget, safely and to the satisfaction of the customer, through effective and efficient management of the team and its resources.
• Periodic reviews to ensure projects meet allocated budgets and deliveries
• Deliver and maintain the departmental KPIs
• Develop and maintain the engineering design processes and procedures of all products
• Provide guidance in the selection of material, services and purchases for individual contracts
• Develops, maintains and improves business relationships with customers
• Provide support to sales team for all products both, pre and post sales
• Ensure training and development of team in line with business requirements
• Control resources effectively in line with business requirements
• Develop & maintain key interdepartmental relationships
• Conduct investigation, disciplinary & grievance meetings in line with Company procedures
• Investigate accidents or near misses, as required
• Liaise with HSEQ Manager on H&S matters, as required
• Identify and implement improvement, or where appropriate
• Ensure self and team members attend health surveillance appointments
- ONC / HNC Qualification in Engineering
- Experience of contract / project management of manufactured systems and site installations
- Full clean driving licence
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.