Reporting to the Site Technical Manager, a requirement has become available for an Assistant Technical Manager to join this leading food producer based in London.
- Day to day running of the department.
- Dealing with customer / suppliers.
- Work alongside the processing site for raw materials.
- Manage the supplier data base. This includes writing product specifications; raw material specifications; managing factored goods specifications.
- Work alongside the Food Safety & Due Diligence Manager for supplier approvals.
- Carry out supplier audits (would be an advantage if previous supplier auditing has been carried out).
- Help the site get ready for 3rd Party Accreditation / customer visits etc.
- Attend / manage site visits (customer; retailer; 2nd / 3rd Accreditation).
- Manage the upkeep of the QMS.
- Customer Complaint investigation.
- Manage the sites internal audit system.
- Draw up site KPI reports.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information. 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.